Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch







Last Saturday we went to get pumpkins with Phil and Katie's family. I wanted to go to a farm in Canby that we went to last year with the Barney's and my dad. I thought I found the right place but when we arrived I was disappointed. Hoffman Farms was not the right farm and we will not go again. They have a lion and tiger caged up on the property, what is up with that?? The pumpkins are lined up on a grassy lawn rather than in the field so we missed some of the ambiance of a pumpkin patch.  We decided to get pumpkins since we were already there and we let the kids get some kettle corn and pick one activity. It wasn't quite what I had in mind but at least we got pumpkins and a few pictures.  I need to figure out the name of the other place.  It was much better!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bummer. I believe the one you want is Fir Point Farms...for next time. It is a fun one, huh? At least you got some pumpkins. Lion and tiger? That is weird. How about goats and pigs and stuff.